The rib pattern of the packaging allows reducing the packaging weight while maintaining sufficient strength of the box. We have all noticed that the majority of production on store shelves has a ribbed pattern in one way or the other. The ribs have many functions:
- The rib design gives packaging an attractive appearance
- The product is stronger than a product with the same thickness and smooth sides
- The ribs mean less material is required and the product is lighter. Using less material means less pollution therefore the product is environment-friendly
- The ribs direct the circulation of gas within the packaging better
- The ribs direct the excessive fluids towards the middle of the packaging where they are sucked up by the absorbent pad.
Most of our product development has been done based on these nuances. Our aim is to help the client avoid over packaging by providing optimal packaging solutions.